Same Day Emergency Dentist at Marion Dental Clinic in Adelaide
Dental emergencies happen every day. That’s why we’re prepared to see you straightaway, for fast pain relief.
If you’ve experienced a dental emergency, the first thing to do is contact our office. The sooner we can see you, the better we can help.
Types of Emergencies We Treat
- A chipped or broken tooth
- A tooth being knocked out
- Denture repairs
- Sports injuries.
What to do if a tooth is knocked out
- If the tooth is clean – place it straight back in the socket. The tooth should be gripped by its upper end (the crown) not by the root.
- If the tooth is dirty – wash the tooth in milk or have the patient gently suck it clean before placing it back in the socket
- If it can’t be replaced – wrap the tooth in plastic wrap or store it in milk.
Contact us immediately for an emergency dentist appointment. The tooth should be replaced as soon as possible.